← Back to list
Selangor Sultan: Speed Up Justice For Faisal Halim
Dec 05, 2024

The Sultan of Selangor is urging the police to step up efforts in their investigation into the acid attack on Selangor FC player Faisal Halim.
He says the delay is frustrating, and that those responsible need to be identified quickly.
Earlier in May this year, the 26-year-old suffered fourth degree burns after being attacked with acid at a shopping mall in Kota Damansara.
---
Liverpool have tabled a new contract to keep Virgil van Dijk at Anfield.
However, sources say the captain rejected the proposal because it fell short of his expectations, and that discussions are ongoing.
---
F1 driver Carlos Sainz has admitted that a space at Red Bull likely won't open up for him.
He says it's simply because he doesn't fit the type of driver they need right now.
This, as rumors swirl that current Red Bull driver Sergio Perez will be leaving the team at the end of the season, with the replacement for his seat still unconfirmed.
---
And Haas have confirmed that Esteban Ocon will participate in post-season testing in Abu Dhabi after he was released early by Alpine.
However, Alpine have drawn criticism for the departure of Ocon, who revealed that he was supposed to participate in the final race of the season and had even prepared a special tribute helmet to thank the team.
---
Stay updated when it comes to local and international sports events!
Find out all the latest scores and news from your favourite sports like football, badminton, tennis, golf and so much more
Make sure you tune in to the Sports Update at these times:
Weekdays
7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, 5pm, 6pm
Weekend
8am, 10am, 12 pm